The Cheese cannabis terpene profiles by Cali Terpenes are a fantastic combination of 100% natural terpenes with an exact profile of terpenes as an extraction of the famous marijuana variety Cheese (Skunk x Afghani), specifically UK Cheese clone.
Terpenes by Cali Terpenes are extracted in a 100% natural and organic way, without solvents or heavy metals and elaborated with prime quality raw material from organic crops, free of GMOs and pesticides or pollutants.
The Cheese terpenes do not contain additives or cannabinoids (THC, CBD, CBG, CBN,…).
Terpenes dominant in Cheese:
Caryophyllene, Linalol, Limonene, Myrcene, Menthol, Pinene, Nerolidol, Cineol.
Modulation of the effect of cannabinoids:
The Cheese terpenes modulate the effect of the cannabinoids providing a physically relaxing and mentally active and jolly feeling. Ideal to relax after a long day or to relieve stress.
Flavour and aroma of Cheese terpenes:
The Cheese terpenes by Cali Terpenes have a skunk-type flavor and aroma with touches of cured cheese and incense.
Possible applications of Cheese terpenes:
- Provide specific Cheese flavor and aroma to herbal extracts, resins and/or oils.
- Dissolve oils, resins, and herbal extracts to vaporize in “Vape Pens” or “Dab Pens”.
- Add specific Cheese flavor and aroma to all types of neutral vaporizing liquid bases (e-liquids) to vaporize in electronic cigarettes (e-cigs) and enjoy the flavor and aroma of this incredible cannabis variety.
- Suitable for aromatherapy.
Recommendations for use of Cheese terpenes:
We recommend not to apply more than 4% terpenes in any dilution. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not consume, or vaporize terpenes directly, they must always be diluted in any extract, oil, resin or liquid base.
Certificates of the terpenes by Cali Terpenes:
- “Food Grade” Certificate
- “Kosher” Certificate
- “Halal” Certificate
- Comply with the vaporization European legislation.